Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Supposedly...

I was supposed to do our project in Theory of Architecture2 (TOA2) but I won't be able to do that now because I'm so busy with our report in Social Teachings of the Church, that is, about graft and corruption and how it is to be related to the encyclical 'Deus Caritas Est' written by Pope Benedict XVI. (Here's the link, by the way, to that encyclical: http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est_en.html)

I spent my whole time seeking for the books that would serve as reference for my TOA2 project but, unfortunately, I wasn't able to find them. God, what kind of library is this? On the online catalog, it says that the two books are available here in Humanities Section, but it's not!

I got myself dizzy trying my best to find those books and here I am, ending up with just talking to myself and to my blog, sharing what's happening to me right now and telling how unlucky I am this very moment. And the said encyclical is so long, I don't even want to try to look at the whole web page! Anyway, I somewhat know how to relate our report to that encyclical. By the way, I want to share this excerpt from 'Deus Caritas Est'.

“God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him” (1 Jn 4:16).
"We have come to believe in God's love: in these words the Christian can express the fundamental decision of his life. Being Christian is not the result of an ethical choice or a lofty idea, but the encounter with an event, a person, which gives life a new horizon and a decisive direction."

The message is great but, right now, I'm disturbed on how I will be able to finish all the projects, namely TOA2, History of Architecture2 AND SCL3, before Saturday. Lord, please help me!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV