Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodbye to Micheal Sarver

The American Idol contestant Micheal Sarver got the lowest votes for today's elimination round. He's definitely a good singer but, unfortunately, he wasn't able to make it through. This week's bottom three include Scott MacIntyre and Matt Giraud.

Well, I say sorry for Krizzia although she knew from the start that Micheal Sarver hasn't got what it takes to be an American Idol. She furthermore told me that she had a feeling that Adam Lambert and Lil would make it to the finals of A.I. Season 8. Uhmm, we'll see.

And one more thing, I have a feeling that Paula Abdul is quite insecured of Kara DioGardi. I love Kara and I hate Paula, especially when she delivers her comments with 'pause-and-pause' sound.

1 comment:

krizziavalerie said...

hey!!!sad to say Sarver's gone already...I always knew he will be kicked out someday..btw i dont like ur bet ALOOF DESIGN (Anoop Desai) because last week he was boastful..du u know what was his reaction after the judges commented on him??

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV