Thursday, March 19, 2009

Architecture Student's Life

The life of an architecture is never easy and will never be easy. We've got to do floor plans and keep up with the ever-changing mood of our professor in our major subject.
I made a lot of revisions of my floor plan for Kindergarten and I'm quite unsatisfied with my final design, realizing that it should showcase the nursery, prep and kinder students. And the third classification of students have a diferrent furniture layout from the other two. It was told by a friend after her 30-minute defense of her final plate and I was,"Okay.", knowing that I can't change my floor plan anymore because it' already in ink.
But what's really annoying is that I went early here in the library's drafting room completing the concept board, going to Beato Angelico Bldg. three hours ahead of my scheduled defense, only to find that it was postponed for tomorrow. And I keep asking our class president why gave a sudden change in schedule but her only answer was, "He likes to."
But the good thing here is that I was able to have a sound sleep. I started as early as last Sunday because I'm not the kind of person who 'loves to cram' so it doesn't really seem so unfair. Actually, it's the thing that I hate the most because I easily get upset and crazy when it happens.
Well, everything happens for a reason. I think I need to prepare for my 'speech'. Haha.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV