Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keywords

I was reading the keywords in my Google Analyitcs- Traffic Sources and I was glad that there are few people who were interested in an architecture student's life. The keyword was 'buhay arki'-there's only one visit but his average time on my site was 28 minutes and 24 seconds viewing 6 pages. I was really happy that someone is interested on that particular subject. Well, a perosn in such situation can fully describe and understand how it feels to be there.

Today is our final examinations and tomorrow will be the day of my defense. Since last year, every third major plate of the second semester will be our final exam on Design but we are obliged to defend it in front of our professor in such subject. Our third major plate this 2nd sem is about Kindergarten School and right now, I'm not yet through with architectural bay section (a section, usually drawn in a bigger scale, of one column to another showing the details of the 'most complicated' part of the building) and concept board.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV