Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Annyong Haseyo!

Few minutes ago, I'm viewing the reports on my google analytics. I noticed that some of my visitors were directed to my blog because of my blog title. So to give them a little consideration, I'd like to explain my blog title (as well as my past blog titles). I forgot the first title, anyway, it isn't important anymore. However, I'd like to explain the second and the current titles (because I'm going to change it again).
The second tilte was "Uhmm...Urghh..."
It's quite weird because it somewhat came out of randomness. Yeah, it seems like (and sounds like) it's random but it is not. Just so my visitors know, it came from a certain joke which I and my friend used to laugh at. I don't like to go with the finest details but that title came from our professor who, when you see him talk, seems like exercising his lips as well as his cheek muscles, which we think is funny.
Honestly, we made fun of him but my 'good conscience' got in the way so I stopped doing it.
The 'uhmm' sound, to tell you, really came from my professor when he was criticizing my floor plan. The 'urghh' on the other hand is made out of randomness.

The current title (which I will change in the next few minutes) is a product of rush. I was with my friend the time I decided to change my blog title because it isn't pleasing to the ears. Then I asked her what's the good title then she gave me the 'Annyong Haseyo' right away. I, then, asked her what it means. She told me it's 'I love you' in Korean words. So, I said okay. Anyway, it's just a temporary title.

And that's the story behind. You know, everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV