Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spirit FM- The Worst!

This morning, I was trying to tune in to Home Radio but I wasn't able to do that because this nation's worst FM station- Spirit FM- 'ate the signal.' Spirit FM, fyi, is Batangas official radio station.
Our radio was an 'old school', you know, manual tuning. And what's even worse is I definitely hate the DJs there because they don't have any originality (actually, girl DJs are far much better than the guy ones). In fact, there was a time when a DJ, in the name of DJ Joseph (who I hate the most), mimics WRR's DJ Martin D.'s famous line. Moreover, DJ Joseph appeals to me as a 'plastic' one when he delivers his corny lines and jokes or when he talks to a listener on the other line. 'Plastic', I mean, is something that don't seem to be real. It's like he's reading a certain line and he finds it difficult to deliver it with the right emotion or feeling. Well, if the said DJ or his fans(if any), is reading this, if this may seem offensive, I don't care. To be straight with him, he doesn't fit to his job-he should stay away from it.

1 comment:

KingDjJO said...

thanks for your comment friend, It just shows that you cannot please every one, I wouldn't be here for 11 years if I was that bad... one more thing, I hate martin d. so im not a martin d copycat =) have a great day!

-DJ JOSEPH
http://kingdjjofm.co.cc

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV