Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Code Red

I'm in LSS with a 90's song, What Good is a Heart, for the last two months-certainly a very long time. I knew the song years ago and I was glad I heard it on Home Radio, truly the best FM station.
I love the song's message although their voices are not that good. Here's the band- Code Red. They're a British boy band. When you watch the music video, their dance step in song's chorus is corny(and 'baduy').
CODE RED
Below are the lyrics.
What Good is a Heart
I told you how I felt,
I told you what it meant,
But I still havent changed your mind,
I know that you're afraid,
You're frightened of the pain,
But you can let down your guard...
Cause when we run, when we hide,
We deny what's inside...
Chorus
What good is a heart if youre not gonna use it,
What good is a love if youre too scared to choose it,
If youre heart is beating, then its for a reason, girl,
If youre not willing to start, what good is a heart?
Don't make the same mistake that people often make,
And miss out on a chance for love,
You've got to make your move,
youve got to make it soon,
Cause youre dying inside...
Yes, I'm a man, but I cry,I have fears, I won't lie...
(Chorus)
Come on, babe, you know it, girl,
Anyone who looks can see that Im right,T
heres a chance here, we could take it,Or regret it for the rest of our lives...
(Chorus)
(*sorry if there's no spaces between stanzas, actually I'm trying to edit it but something's wrong-it won't save)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV