Saturday, March 7, 2009

Korean Celeb Crushes

I have lots of celebrity crushes, but here I'm giving my top 3 korean celeb crushes.



Jae Joong. He's a Korean performer/ singer. For me, he's the hottest guy in his group DBSK/ TVXQ. He's the ultimate bishounen I've ever seen. He has a 'look-alike' in the College of Architecture but not in an exact manner. The framing is looks the same.



Kim Hee chul of Super Junior (aka SuJu). He's very funny. He doesn't know how to dance and doesn't know how to sing well but he definitely knows how to shout, esp. in the 'Don't Don'.



When we speak of talent in singing, Junsu of DBSK/TVXQ is on my list. He's got the best vocals and belongs to the best of singers in Korea. When you hear a DBSK song, he's the guy that 'bumibirit' (sorry, I don't know the english term for it).

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV