Friday, March 6, 2009

Fine!

Okay!
I'm not talking merely about the design project. I'm refering tothe whole time when we're together. But it's not gonna happen again. I'm giving this petty argument the chance to stay out of the limelight.
I want to tell you the poem "What Poetry Does not Say". I mean, there are things that a writer doesn't want to put in his writing; he leaves the deeper meaning of what he wrote unto the reader's interpretation. And what I did is the same thing (in 'Just So You Know" specifically).
Look (you know that I'm talking to you), the greatest lessons in life have more impact on a person if he learned it by himself and if he was able to go deep inside the innermost recesses of a soul. And I'm telling you, if one will be able to do that, he'll never forget it for it'll always stay in his heart. And... you weren't able to do those two things I just mentioned. It's obvious in your violent reactions on my Chat Box and the things you said when we talked about it. You know- if I have to say this a million times, I will- I hate giving explanation to things that has a deep sense. It's kind of absurd.

And I hope, this will end up this nonsense argument! (Ang isang statement ay hindi magiging part ng argument kung hindi mali ang interpretation. Remember that.)

And please, if you have comments regarding my blog posts, don't put it in my CBox! Post it in the 'comment box.' Please!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV