Monday, January 26, 2009

Tell Me About Suju Fans and I Will Tell You the Arnis Girls!

Something exciting happened few hours ago. Pampam and Katkat (I love the rhyme) were telling me that the girls in Arnis uniform beside us were the girls they met in Santorini (did I spell it correctly?), a restaurant 'specialized' in Korean cuisine.

The two girls are fans of Super Junior and DBSK and are members of ELF Philippines and the other fans club of DBSK . They are Hannah (Commerce) and Nikki (CFAD). Well, I find Nikki sociable, funny, very expressive of her feeilings just like Katkat while Hannah is more of a conservative type-Pampam said she's a girl ' na nasa loob ang kulo' (I agree). She doesn't talk much, only when needed.

Both of them told us about their favorite member of Suju and we did the same- of course, I told them I liked Kim Hee-chul. They also shared their Korean crushes in CFAD. It's amazing that they knew their crushes' names. Uhmm, I like the guy (Korean) who were watching us while measuring the length of the field, 'the spectator' I told them. And I found out that Hannah had the same feelings for him, she said,'Bakit s'ya pa?'. But I was surprised- kind of 'huh?'- when Nikki said she liked the Korean guy who was 'maangas' (sorry, I don't know the english term). And there was Katkat bursting out the 'kilig to the bones' feeling because that guy was also her crush, though in my opinion he's not... uhmm, charming; you know, not desrving of my 'kilig' expression.

Actually, before the sharing, we approached two Korean girls (I think they're course is IND). Getting tired of their awkwardness, or should I say, preparation, I approached the girl in front of me and said Nikki wanted to ask something. And that was the start of a little conversation. Have you seen Suju in person?... Who's your favorite Suju member? (The other Korean girl said, 'All of them!')...Do you know that they will be coming here in the Philippines?... Those were the questions until the girls went to Beato.

Meeting them is fun. Although I'm not yet a member of ELF Philippines, I can relate to them. I should be a member as soon as possible! I'm getting excited on Suju's tour in the Philippines!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV