Monday, January 5, 2009

At Last!

I'm here in the library and I'm so happy and grateful because I've finally borrowed 'A Walk to Remember' written by Nicholas Sparks.
Finally!!! It's now on my hands!!!
I think the book is dedicated to his sister, Dana, who died of brain tumor several years ago.
Sparks had written the book while Dana was still alive. But, if I'm not mistaken, she didn't want to read the book that time because she didn't want to know the story's ending.

And by the way, I'm currently reading Mitch Albom's 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven'. He's also the author of 'Tuesdays with Morrie'. The former gives you a different perspective of the afterlife. It's dedicated to his Uncle Eddie.
The story was about an old man named Eddie who worked in the Ruby Pier as a maintenance. He died because of saving a girl.
And from his death, a long journey of meeting five people; some are his friends, some are strangers; has begun, each of them has something to teach.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV