Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cool!

After cheking messages in my Yahoo!Mail, I found two amazing buildings. I also realized that Green Architects, an online group, is much better than Talkin' About Architecture, also an online group.
Green Architects' founder and members are both willing to give information and daily news about the latest happenings in the world of architecture. On the other hand, Talkin' about Architecture; yes, it also provides infos, but the members are more concern of themselves. All of their messages are questions. And the founder isn't as active as the former group.

Back to what I told you earlier, I found interesting buildings or structures.
First is the Public Toilets. If you wish to see it, because I do not have the picture, please click the link below.
http://coolboom.net/architecture/public-toilets-by-todd-saunders-tommie-wilhelmsen/

The second is a residential building by Architect Claudio Vilarinho. Follow the link below.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Green_Architects/message/1954

*If the second link doesn't bring you to the site, then there's nothing I can do.
Just kidding.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV