Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Am...Sasha Fierce

It's nice to know that Beyonce's third solo album, I Am...Sasha Fierce, released in November by Columbia Records reached the top spot both in Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and Billboard Hot 200 Albums chart.

For a fan like me, I consider seeing her performing on Oscar Awards' opening program a lucky shot. Upon watching Single Ladies' music video, I suddenly felt, faster than the speed of light,that I am her biggest fan!
I like the steps on Single Ladies. How I wish God had given me such talent so I wouldn't be just a 'star under the shower.'
I also love the lyrics of Listen. By the way, B's beautiful even in black blouse and jeans. She's terribly beautiful in such simple outfit! I remember when my friend sang that song in videoke in St. Thomas Square, very horrible...

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV