Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Love it!

Here are the cute, yummy houses made of biscuits from Korea. I received these pictures yesterday from Green Architects, an online Yahoo! group.



The picture above are typical houses you can find in tropical countries like Philippines and Indonesia, particularly in Bali. If that thing is placed in our house, red ants will have their own house and food at the same time.

Uhmm, the second one resembles a high-rise building. The round biscuits, I don't know what its brand name- seems like Fita with strawberry filling. Those cute biscuits (Are those biscuits?) that appear in pink and white are like entourage, but I don't know if it's tree or human entourage. Definitely not a vehicle entourage.



Nothing new in this picture. They are still biscuits, of course. They luckily exist there to perform as trees to give life to the surrounding buildings.



This one resembles a Persian gateway; now that's HOA1 (History of Architecture1)!



As you can see, there's a pyramid in the middle of an ancient town. It's very historic in appearance.



And this is my favorite picture. Obviously, it is a doll house made of biscuits. Honestly, this doll house is more beautiful than mine. I like its interior.



I love this pic!
The creator of this model showed how hardworking and patient he was! Look, it's so small. A very painstaking task, indeed.



I also love this. The roofing is in the style of Japanese. It's cute.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV