Friday, November 21, 2008

Nothing

Nothing extraordinary happened today. I just got a busy schedule because of my duty as the head of Sports Committee. So it's 6:35 in the evening and I'm still here in the library-Internet Room typing another story.
I have nothing to report actually. I just want to say this day is quite boring because I'm not able to see my 'inspiration' since they have no class every Friday.

Maybe I should go to Pampam and read a very exciting manga entitled Battle Royale tomorrow. The story and scene were kinda creepy but it's interesting. It shows the era of dictatorship. There is a certain gameshow 'The Programme'(is the spelling correct?) with many viewers wherein the students from a school are forced to join it(i.e.,a school is chosen randomly) . The gameshow is all about survival of the fittest and they are obliged to kill they're schoolmates(if I'm not mistaken) because of certain reasons(which I forgot). And, take note of this, the said gameshow is the government's stupid idea. It's very, very inhumane! The dictator is some kind of Hitler and/or Nero.


Well, that's for tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV