Thursday, November 20, 2008

ComAch Meeting

I knew it!

When Kuya Mark(a friend of mine) calls for a meeting, it means a busy schedule awaits. Well, he's the president of the best organization in the entire University of Santo Tomas- Community Achievers Association by the way.
We had a meeting a while ago and it seemed like my time and schedule was going to explode.
I honestly don't know where and how to start but I have plans already. I admit I hate paper works, I mean making letter of proposal, programme, rules & mechanics for the upcoming Sportsfest in UST. But I've got no choice, I'm the one in-charge of preparing those documents since I'm the head of Sports Committee(actually 'one of the heads').
What makes my head ache is that the said task will add up to my academic projects and homework(kinda difficult).

I should get it started by tomorrow.

*If there are any wrong grammar, I express my sincerest apology.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV