Saturday, December 27, 2008

OPLAN: Linis- Inbox

I deleted all the unnecessary mails in my inbox (in my email). My highschool classmates seemed like they all have lots of time sending me some friendster fan profiles and applicatons. I absolutely abhor messages that starts with these:
  • Your friends want to share application with you...
  • Your friends want to share fan profiles with you...

But wait there's more! A few months ago, I joined an online group "Talkin' About Architecture" because I thoughht it would help me in my studies. Since then, they've been sending me all those questions (purely questions!) about this and that. Actually, one email threatens me that if I won't be able to reply on some of the questions sent to me, a member will delete my membership! Gosh! Then do so! I don't care at all! They're just filling my inbox with trash.

1 comment:

DIANE said...

Sorry. May typo error kaya may maling grammar, if you notice.

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV