Monday, December 15, 2008

It Hurts

We had our second and final trip for NSTP- CWTS last Sunday, this time, in NTA, Montalban, Rizal. That time, we're with Archi-3. That's the section of my former crush (I guess). We didn't plant trees or any landscaping, instead, we were assigned to adopt a child for one day and make him/her happy; which I thought was quite boring and uninteresting.
But as the day passed on, I realized that it makes also you happy when you let someone feel the same way. I prefered adopting a boy rather than a girl because, you know, girls(esp. children) were moody and hard to understand. The little boy's name was John Troy. I forgot his surname. He's 10 years old and currently a fourth grader.

Since we're with Archi-3, I saw my former cush and her friends. Of course, she seemed very happy and energetic even though we were not yet beginning.
I could see her glancing at me even if I wasn't looking directly at her. I thought she would come near to me and approach me about the 'texting' last week but I was wrong. I waited for her at least to say 'hi' but I just disappointed myself.
Monday morning, I was with Clarice. I texted her (my former crush) and asked about CWTS activity. But she didn't reply. I waited for her text the whole night (and I still do) but it didn't come.
I don't want to let this g**d**n self-pity eat me. Even if I'm always saying that I don't want to look at her anymore, I can't keep but turn my head and stare at her when I see her passing by. I never like this, never! But I'm thinking 'bout this last night- maybe she's not hurting me, I think she's hurting my pride.
Well, she may feel as if she's very important but I don't care. Anyway, Alex is a lot more beautiful than her.

1 comment:

Vanilla said...

baka naiilang lang. O;
and yep, si alexis muning~ haha

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV