Saturday, August 1, 2009

Number One

I consider myself lucky for having a time for blogging. I'm hungry and quite mentally exhausted because brainstorming in Design5 consumed up a lot of my energy. Anyway, I want to tell that I'm on a certain experiment. I don't know how would I call it but it's mainly about self-assestment to know where I'm at my best.
There are a lot of things to be considered in the design of hospital since we are required to have it disaster-prepared, meaning it could resist the natural disasters like typhoon, EARTHQUAKE and others you can associate with the word 'disaster' (?).
Now, we are headed to presenting a site plan, massing (conceptual) and research, all of which are to be presented in Powerpoint.
And for your information, this plate is a competition plate. And not only that, this is also a NATIONAL competition plate. That bothers me a lot. I am ambitious, I know that. For me it's not enough to dream of being our professors TOP 5 or UST College of Architecture's TOP2. I want our group to be the NO. 1 in the Philippines!


P.S. Lady Gaga has a weird sense of fashion statement. A long, straight blond hair and a fake lavender hair on top of it that looks like a scoop of ube ice cream resting on her head? What do ya think? ART for IDENTITY'S sake! (I still like her, though...)

1 comment:

Suiren said...

HAHA! Ube on top! Auz un a,,,metch

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV