Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Apologies

To my readers, I want to say sorry because I wrote on my last blog "I thought they were rockers..." The truth is the triplets are real rockers. The band name is Snake of Eden. (for me the 'snake' refers to them).
Look at these guys! They appear girls from afar! I just watch an interview with them and they were kinda bragging of they're band but it's not that bad. They said girls love them (YES!) and that includes me, of course. They also mentioned that the best hardcore bands come from Sweden (note that they come from Sweden). They do not take their make up off and their friends have never seen them without make-up. They have cute accent, according to them, but the girls love it, according to them. Some of their fans have a problem of identifying one from the other.

But I...am not experiencing such problem because I LOVE THEM ALL...!

1 comment:

Suiren said...

OMAYGACKKTT!!!
PARANG si Uruha!!!!


Paarbor ng isa!!!

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV