Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Planner

Ooh.. Everyone is busy and I noticed that most of the students today are wearing casual clothes and here I am in school (college) uniform!!! FYI, this week is supposedly a no-class week, but it turned out to be otherwise, because it is the University of Santo Tomas' Quadricentennial celebration. Man, this school is old! Some nice professors in other colleges, BTW I'm from College of Architecture, gave their students a holiday while here we, arki students, are in our classrooms suffering in a one-and-a-half hour lecture [on one subject].
Today, I'm gonna start my fan fiction story!! Yehey! It'll be about Armi Millare (UDD's vocals & keyboard) and Ria Bautista (Paramita's vocals & drums) -obviously a shoujo ai story. I might consider inserting myself into the story.. I just voted Armi Millare as a Music Maven. here's the link: http://www.cosmo.ph/surveys/fun-fearless-females-2011-poll/ Armi is a great singer, songwriter and performer, I really love her.. >
Tomorrow, at 7:30pm, various artists will flock the main program of Quadrcentennial celeb. The school looks different since last week and I don't wonder anymore why last year's Paskuhan (except for UDD, Kamikazee and fireworks display) was a failure. Large portion of the budget went to celebrate this 400th anniversary.
I miss Pam Pagong/Paolita/Hannie Geng/Paola Tuazon already..hope ur reading this..

No comments:

Search This Blog

Sorry Sorry-Answer MV